ProvideAndRegisterDocumentSet.xml

Mar 13, 2008 at 4:49 PM
Hi,

Unless I'm missing something, the ProvideAndRegisterDocumentSetRequest.xml that came with the Test Harness is not in the proper format. Other samples I have seen start with

<xdsb:ProvideAndRegisterDocumentSetRequest xmlns:xdsb="urn:ihe:iti:xds-b:2007">, and the public registry and repositories like that much better. The Repository doesn't seem to complain about the format of the file provided with the test harness, probably because it immediately jumps to "//ExtrinsicObject".

Darcy

Developer
Mar 13, 2008 at 11:09 PM
Hi Darcy,

The message used in the TestHarness only have the ebXMLRegistry message. Inside the TestHarness we manipulate the message to include the right documents, patientid, and then include the <xdsb:ProvideAndRegisterDocumentSetRequest xmlns:xdsb="urn:ihe:iti:xds-b:2007"> (this is actually the root element of the Web Service operation). Unless you call the public registry using the testharness, the message is not complete.

I hope this helps.

Cheers, Wagner.

e9p1 wrote:
Hi,

Unless I'm missing something, the ProvideAndRegisterDocumentSetRequest.xml that came with the Test Harness is not in the proper format. Other samples I have seen start with

<xdsb:ProvideAndRegisterDocumentSetRequest xmlns:xdsb="urn:ihe:iti:xds-b:2007">, and the public registry and repositories like that much better. The Repository doesn't seem to complain about the format of the file provided with the test harness, probably because it immediately jumps to "//ExtrinsicObject".

Darcy