Provide and Register Document Set – b transaction

Dec 7, 2010 at 10:54 AM

Hi All,

I have gone through all the other threads regarding the Provide and Register Document Set -b transaction not working, but have not found any clear answers. Apologies for re-posting the question,

Now, i have downloaded the latest source code "Post Connectathon NA2010 Release" and have installed it successfully, as mentioned in the XDSb Build and Deployment Guide.doc i followed the steps to run the Provide And Register Document Set-b

and have used the following patient ID: urn:uuid::ae94516f-570c-41ba-ae95-26ae76e50d45 i got the following response,


<tns:RegistryResponse status="urn:oasis:names:tc:ebxml-regrep:ResponseStatusType:Failure" xmlns:tns="urn:oasis:names:tc:ebxml-regrep:xsd:rs:3.0" xmlns:rim="urn:oasis:names:tc:ebxml-regrep:xsd:rim:3.0"><tns:RegistryErrorList highestSeverity=""><tns:RegistryError codeContext="Patient ID referenced in metadata is not known to the Registry actor via the Patient Identity Feed or is unknown because of patient identifier merge.  The codeContext shall include the value of patient ID in question." errorCode="XDSUnknownPatientId" severity="urn:oasis:names:tc:ebxml-regrep:ErrorSeverityType:Error" /></tns:RegistryErrorList></tns:RegistryResponse>

 

Now as mentioned in the previous posts and the document i created a new patientID using the Patient-Record Added tab, the new patientID got displayed in the Patient table, i used this patient id "987654321^^^&1.3.6.1.4.1.21367.2005.3.7&ISO" to send a Provide and Register Document Set-b request adn got the following response

 

<tns:RegistryResponse status="urn:oasis:names:tc:ebxml-regrep:ResponseStatusType:Failure" xmlns:tns="urn:oasis:names:tc:ebxml-regrep:xsd:rs:3.0" xmlns:rim="urn:oasis:names:tc:ebxml-regrep:xsd:rim:3.0"><tns:RegistryErrorList highestSeverity=""><tns:RegistryError codeContext="Patient ID referenced in metadata is not known to the Registry actor via the Patient Identity Feed or is unknown because of patient identifier merge.  The codeContext shall include the value of patient ID in question." errorCode="XDSUnknownPatientId" severity="urn:oasis:names:tc:ebxml-regrep:ErrorSeverityType:Error" /></tns:RegistryErrorList></tns:RegistryResponse>

For every patient ID given in the Patient table it returns the same response. Please let me know where am i going wrong.

 

Thanks

Santosh S.B

May 31, 2011 at 11:16 AM

That weird because i did a fresh setup and faced that error once. But upon creating a fresh Patient ID i no longer face the issue. I'm no expert but i see that most extensions are slightly longer than yours (987654321). eg Mine is "498ef443e7ac4c9". You could try with similar length extension.