Register Document Set

Feb 15, 2008 at 3:04 PM
Hi,

I am using the Test Harness that came with the Feb 08 release of the source code. I'm having a problem with the Register Document Set Transaction. The Registry is complaining that the repository ID is missing, because it is using the following XPath:

.//local-name()='RegistryObjectList'/local-name()='ExtrinsicObject'@id='Document01'/*local-name()='Slot'@name='repositoryUniqueId'

The sample message in the Test Harness uses "RepositoryUniqueID" instead of "repositoryUniqueID".

Is the sample message for Register Document Set wrong, or is the Registry looking in the wrong place? I can adjust it, but I'm not sure which needs to be fixed... NIST's website with sample messages seems to be down.

Thanks,
Darcy
Developer
Feb 17, 2008 at 5:21 AM
Hi Darcy,

Thanks for spotting this one. The error is definitely in the sample message. the slot name should be "repositoryUniqueId". It was something that we found in the last days of testing, while we were fully immersed on the XDSTest Tool. Because of that we didn't notice the error on the test tool. We will be updating that file shortly.

Cheers, Wagner.

e9p1 wrote:
Hi,

I am using the Test Harness that came with the Feb 08 release of the source code. I'm having a problem with the Register Document Set Transaction. The Registry is complaining that the repository ID is missing, because it is using the following XPath:

.//local-name()='RegistryObjectList'/local-name()='ExtrinsicObject'@id='Document01'/*local-name()='Slot'@name='repositoryUniqueId'

The sample message in the Test Harness uses "RepositoryUniqueID" instead of "repositoryUniqueID".

Is the sample message for Register Document Set wrong, or is the Registry looking in the wrong place? I can adjust it, but I'm not sure which needs to be fixed... NIST's website with sample messages seems to be down.

Thanks,
Darcy