Issues running TestHarness

Sep 27, 2007 at 7:11 PM
I have followed along in the how to document and everything works fine until I get to running the Test Harness. I select the appropriate files in each of the textboxes, copy in the patient id, and click Execute. Then i get the following exception:

Error:
There was no endpoint listening at http://tone:8080/XdsService/XDSRepository that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.

so I look in the Inner Exception and see that it returned a 404 error - but the service IS indeed running so I don't understand this. Actually both of the services (repository and registry) are running and I have verfied by browsing to both of them - I can also see them in my task manager. I have checked the config files several times for correctness and they seem to be setup with the correct endpoints. The only step I altered in the how to guide was on specifying ports to use for the services. The guide says to use the same port for both services, I assume it says so because these will be running on separate machines in the real world and it wouldn't be an issue, but I am trying to set this up in my local development environment to run side-by-side so I chose 2 different ports - 8080 for the Repository service and 8008 for the Registry service.

Any help or suggestions on what to check is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Tone