Patient Identity Source

Nov 18, 2009 at 2:44 PM

Hi,

I would like to know more about this actor. We are  planning to implement this MSFT solution but we are unable to identiy this actor, what it does and how do we make Patient Identity feed? Can you guys help me in this regard? Any document or source code of PIX manager or how to create PIX feed will help me.

Thanks

Talal

Developer
Jan 12, 2010 at 7:57 PM
talal_tk wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know more about this actor. We are  planning to implement this MSFT solution but we are unable to identiy this actor, what it does and how do we make Patient Identity feed? Can you guys help me in this regard? Any document or source code of PIX manager or how to create PIX feed will help me.

Thanks

Talal

The PIX Manager is a separate profile that is not part of the XDS.b Registry or Repository infrastructure.  However, there are partners of Microsoft who are implementing this profile and be willing to offer any help in that regard. Please let me know if you would need any help in that regard and we shall help you with that. Thanks for your interest and sorry about the delay in our response.

Jan 12, 2010 at 8:37 PM
Yes please. Also the important question at this moment is how do I create those transactions which you have provided so called Sample messages. How do I write a piece of code that spits out xml file for all these transactions i.e ProvideAndRegisterDocumentSet -b, ReteriveDocumentSet etc.
Please help me in this regard and I really appreicate your prompt help.

Regards,
Talal Khan
MCP
Cell: 641-814-6457
Email: talal_tk@hotmail.com

To: [email removed]
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:57:32 -0800
Subject: Re: Patient Identity Source [ihe:75485]

talal_tk wrote:
Hi,
I would like to know more about this actor. We are planning to implement this MSFT solution but we are unable to identiy this actor, what it does and how do we make Patient Identity feed? Can you guys help me in this regard? Any document or source code of PIX manager or how to create PIX feed will help me.
Thanks
Talal
The PIX Manager is a separate profile that is not part of the XDS.b Registry or Repository infrastructure. However, there are partners of Microsoft who are implementing this profile and be willing to offer any help in that regard. Please let me know if you would need any help in that regard and we shall help you with that. Thanks for your interest and sorry about the delay in our response.

Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (ihe@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email ihe@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.